Tuesday, August 13, 2013

DiY: Concrete - Cement - Plaster crafts

Call it cement, plaster or concrete. It's grey, strong, stiff and can take just about any form!
This ordinary construction material is becoming a huge design and interiors trend and I love working with it. With very little effort and a dash of imagination you can make great pieces of design for your home.

Check out my new tutorials and learn how to make gorgeous concrete decoration items, always following the rules of geometry and modern style.

How to Make a Geo Faceted Cement Planter

 Just Click on the link under each photo and read the step-by-step tutorials!

Learn How to Make Industrial-Style Geo Cement Coasters
I'd love to see your version of my tutorials! Leave your link on the comment section bellow.
Enjoy crafting! 

 ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂

3 comments:

  1. I love the faceted planter! It's so chic and modern.
    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent work! I found interesting the Geo Cement Coasters also! Have a nice WK!!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover