Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Changes!!! ...and a sneak peek!

Spring is here... and it's time for changes!!!!
My mood is really happy, flowery and creative and i can't wait to show you all the new things i have made!!


Firstly I am really happy to announce a "blackreddots" Appearance Makeover.
You can check the new look over @ my etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BlackRedDots 
but also here on my blog! 
I would love to read your impressions. So tell me what you think at the comments bellow!
 

And here's a sneak peek from my new jewelry designs. I've been struck by a inspirational thunder and i keep creating non-stop! Stay tuned... they can't wait to be published!
:-)

2 comments:

  1. Hi!! Everything looks super cool!! Nice job! I like the new avatar!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover