Thursday, October 13, 2011

Blog award + 7 little things about me


My sweet teammate and wonderful artist Anna,  from AnnukCreations, has awarded my blog!
Thanx Annoula!
And this is how this game works....

By accepting this award, i have to:
* Mention and link back to the person that awarded me
*Share 7 little things about myself
*Award 15 other bloggers that i like 
*inform them that they have won this award,
and that by accepting, they have to repeat these steps themselves


7 little secret things about me
  1. i love to touch bas relief surfaces and imaginary draw over them, with my fingers following the pattern!
  2. when i was a child i always walked stooping, because i wanted to make sure that i didn't step on any ants! I believed that up in the sky lived the giants and from up there we looked like ants to them!
  3. I love the sound of ice-cubes in a glass and the sound of heels on the pavement!
  4. When washing the dishes, i place them on the drier by size and cutlery by type
    (of course knives always go with the sharp edge downwards!!)
  5. I sing loudly all day long!
  6. When something makes me sad or angry, i grab it off my chest and throw it to the sea!
  7. i love to jump on sewer lids and make noise!

 And my awarded bloggers would be:



    7 comments:

    1. Thank you so much, Maria, for sharing and awarding my blog!

      ReplyDelete
    2. He he he!!!Love your little secrets one by one!

      ReplyDelete
    3. You are so sweet, Maria mou!
      It's been a great pleasure to share this little award with you! And I loved reading your little secrets! :)

      ReplyDelete
    4. Wow -nice 'new' things about you!
      Many thanks fo thinking of me <3
      I'll make a blogpost asap!
      Love Eva

      ReplyDelete
    5. ευχαριστώ πολύ!!!!!!!!!

      ReplyDelete
    6. Haha! re pasxalw! souper! lol :D

      ReplyDelete

    Pin It button on image hover